Who Can Register to Vote?
In order to register to vote in Florida, you must:
• Be a Citizen of the United States of America (a lawful permanent resident is not a U.S. citizen);
• Be a Florida resident; be 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote if you are 16 years old, but you cannot vote until you are 18 years old).
• Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored;
• Not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored; and provide your current and valid Florida driver’s license number or Florida identification card number.
• If you do not have a Florida driver’s license number or a Florida identification card number then you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
• If you do not have any of these items, you must write “none” in the box or field.
How to apply to register to vote http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voter-registration/voter-reg.shtml#voterApp
Click on the aforementioned link and you can register on the website or print and complete the Voter Registration Application.