Students must comply with all Standards of Conduct, General Policies, State Laws and Regulations, and educational requirements.
1. Students must adhere to the Attendance Policy. Students must sign in and out each day or night.
2. Day students report absences by 9:00 a.m.; night students report absences by 4:00 p.m. Personal or child illness (documented by a physician) and court appearances are the only excused absences.
3. Student parking is assigned.
4. Student must provide a notebook, pen and required supplies. Students may not clock in for school unless they are dressed according to policy, have books and their supplies to perform services.
5. A student who leaves school without permission and without signing out will be signed out at the time they were last seen by their instructor. Students that choose to leave the school for a break or lunch must sign out and clock back in when the student returns. A student who remains in the school during breaks and or lunch earns the clock hour time.
6. Students must attend theory class as scheduled for the duration of the course of study regardless of whether all required tests have been taken and passed.
7. Specific sanitation assignments are given to each student daily.
8. Students must stay with their clients during services.
9. Students may not refuse to perform client services or other program requirements.
10. Students must be at their station performing services on clients or manikins, or doing bookwork at all times.
11. Any equipment left in the school becomes property of the school if not picked up within 30 days of last day of attendance.
12. Students are not permitted visitors during class hours.
13. A beeper or cell phone must remain on monitor only while in class. Phone calls can only be returned on breaks determined by the instructor, outside of the building.
14. Students are not permitted to sell any products, crafts, or any items on the school premises Students are expected to conduct themselves professionally while attending classes, working in a salon, or engaging in any activities sponsored by Beauty Anatomy Institute, Inc. Violations of student rules or conduct policy can constitute grounds for dismissal.
15. Students may take photographs in school with permission from the administration, teachers and ALL persons being photographed.
16. Students may not fraternize at another student’s place of employment, as a client or visitor, or with BAI employees.
17. Any tuition that is not paid per contracted arrangements may be grounds for termination.
18. All enrolled students must have a phone number or a contact person with a phone number for a reference.
19. NIGHT SCHOOL STUDENTS that fall below satisfactory progress must be available to come to the school for counseling before 5:00 p.m.
20. Beauty Anatomy Institute will NOT be responsible for cash, credit cards or valuable items.
21. No student shall express discriminatory displays, actions or words towards any other student, staff, faculty member,or client based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, age or handicap.
22. No student shall verbalize disparaging or disrespectful remarks to any student, staff, faculty member, or client.
23. Each student shall respectfully request acknowledgement by the instructor should they have a question or concern and refrain from otherwise interrupting the progress of the lecture. This promotes the concentrated atmosphere necessary for student comprehension of the material.
24. All facilities are designated as non-smoking.
25. No student shall engage in malicious destruction of School property.
26. No student shall use any illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products while on School property or attend School under the influence of such substances.
27. No student shall cheat on an examination or provide false information.
28. No student shall engage in any behavior that is legally defined by the government as sexual harassment.
29. Weapons of any type are forbidden.
30. Saturday Clinic is mandatory.
Students are expected to conduct themselves professionally while attending classes, working in a salon, or engaging in any activities sponsored by Beauty Anatomy Institute Violations of student rules or conduct policy can constitute grounds for dismissal.
Students may have personal services on their own time, not on contract time, by asking the teacher, making the appointment with another student and paying in advance for the products that are needed. The teacher has the cost of the products